Durable gloves designed for when the temperature drops
When the temperature drops, Defend Thermo Offroad Gloves are made to keep your hands warm without compromising performance. They provide a secure, confident fit thanks to a compression cuff hook and loop closure, while the Clarino® palm delivers a superb bar feel and is touch screen compatible. The stretch mesh finger gussets (the fabric between your fingers) are made from a polyurethane-lined stretch material to effectively seal out the elements, while the silicone print at the fingertips provides a reliable grip on your levers as you rip Offroad.
- Compression-molded neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit
- Padded, single layer conductive Clarino® palm is touch screen compatible
- Insulated closed-cell foam top of hand fabric protects from cold weather
- Polyurethane-lined stretch nylon finger gussets seal out the elements
- Silicone print at fingertips for lever grip
- 45% polyamide nylon, 26% polyester, 14% polyurethane, 8% neoprene, 5% elastane, 2% polyvinyl chloride